LYRIKAL SNUFF PRODUCTIONZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOREHOP FOR THAT ASS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BLEED4THIS IS READY! PLACE YOUR ORDER AT WWW.GOREHOP.COM TODAY!

looking for free graphics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dego locc

dego locc

looking for free graphics Empty
PostSubject: looking for free graphics   looking for free graphics I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:19 pm

where pretty new to the music seen, we have NO money, and a shit mic, we've been told talent is there, and ya gotta start somewhere, basically we need some1 willing to help out an up and coming act.

would be willing to have whoever made our graphics put there sig or name or whatever in it, to get exposer.

i dont expect much to come of this thread, but im a big fan of you never know until you ask, right?.

thnx in advance,

~Dego Locc of the BROTHAZ GRIMM
Back to top Go down
Cruel.RJizZle

Cruel.RJizZle

PostSubject: Re: looking for free graphics   looking for free graphics I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:51 am

I'm pretty good with graphics, I'd be glad to help you out.
I'll add you on MySpace, but you'd have a better shot as getting me here. I'm a forum junky.
Back to top Go down
dego locc

dego locc

PostSubject: Re: looking for free graphics   looking for free graphics I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:07 am

kewl man thnx, ill send you the ideas i have, when i get back home, i need to step out now, thnx agian.
Back to top Go down
Cruel.RJizZle

Cruel.RJizZle

PostSubject: Re: looking for free graphics   looking for free graphics I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:09 am

No problem, I'm glad to help anyone who wants to follow there passion. I actually don't live that far away from you. If I'm not working I'll try to ketch some of your shows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for free graphics   looking for free graphics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for free graphics
Page 1 of 1