LYRIKAL SNUFF PRODUCTIONZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOREHOP FOR THAT ASS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BLEED4THIS IS READY! PLACE YOUR ORDER AT WWW.GOREHOP.COM TODAY!

Fiasco - Kill Tha show (Album Review By Void)

Go down 
+3
PedroThaDon13
SILENT
Void
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Void
Admin
Admin
Void

Fiasco - Kill Tha show (Album Review By Void) Empty
PostSubject: Fiasco - Kill Tha show (Album Review By Void)   Fiasco - Kill Tha show (Album Review By Void) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:36 pm

1. Intro - Not much to say about this.. Sounds like someone used a robot voice.

2. A to Z's - Now this track is a great way to kick off an album. Kind of like a Colorado anthem almost. Basically covers to everything that goes down in the 303 from A to Z. Decent beat too. Good track.

3. Mind aint Rite f. Borey - This track is short and sweet. Nice metal riffs carrying Fiasco and Borey's lyrics. Not alot to say about this one, great lyrics. I liked the beat.

4. Kill Tha show f. Scum - You know I've heard about 3 different versions of this song going through it's finalizing processes. The title track of the album, I gotta say the final cut of this song blew me away. not so much as far as production is concerned, but heart. There was alot of heart in this track and I could feel it. Scum was just a plus.

5. Fuck Fighting Fair - Get in the pit and try to kill someone. That's all I gota say lol. This track was definately made for a massaccre mosh pit. Another beat incorporating metal riffs and heavy vocals on the hook. You'll see alot of that on this album actually.

6. Shhh f. Ouigee - Lyrics and delivery really carry this track. The beat picks up during the hook but dies back down during the verse. I don't know who Ouigee is really, but he came correct with his delivery and lyrics. All in all, wasn't my favorite track, but still a good one at that.

7. We Walk With Rage - Fiasco really killed it on this track. Crazy death vocals on the hook, hard hitting industrial beat. This is definately something to mosh to. I could imagine the crowd reaction from this song live.

8. My Life f. Borey - This track as much as I'm not a fan of the beat still comes correct. Basically saying music is my life.. and Fiasco and Borey get their point across very well.

9. We Got The Shit f. Bloodshock - Another song made for the pit, Bloodshock lends his vocals for the hook on this one. Fiasco carries the rest of the song with great lyrics and delivery. Another one of those hard hittin indutrialized beats.

10. Dead end Street f. Scum - this track delivers pure Gore Hop in it's truest form. Probablly one of the few songs on this album that could be labeled horrorcore. Fiasco had a great concept for this track but Scum helps out alot.

11. Wait For Termination - OOOOkay this song would get your teeth kicked in real quick in a mosh pit. Again extreme death vocals on the hook. Continued metal riffs throughout the song. Fiasco really knows how to pull these songs off.

12. Get Stomp'D f. True Killah - MUUUCH more hip hop feel to this track. Definately a banger but NOT somethin you'd hear in a club. Maybe if Lil Jon was a homicidal maniac. Real good beat, real good delivery. First time hearing True Killah since Borey's Firzt Impulze.

13. Yall Sum Scary f. 7ynch - Fiasco and 7ynch really tear this track up. another one with more of a hip hop feel to it. Fiasco really shines on this song. 7ynch wasn't too bad, I'd like to hear more from him on a solo tip.

14. Hi On Fire - Drastic change in production here, as this beat was done by Ressurrector and not Fiasco. Big FDR still kills it though. This is definately got more of a horror feel to it.

15. Stabbin The Track f. Scum - This track kind of mixes that indutrialized feel with that hip hop feel you get from Fiasco's other songs. Good lyrics and delivery, Scum only does some back ups on the hook.

16. Mental Health f. Borey and Qrem Dela Qrem - I'll tell you what these three could be another super group on LSP. Seriously when FDR, Borey, and Qrem get together they push out some dope shit. Each one came sick with their verse. Fiasco on the hook. Kind of an ambient creepy kind of beat, all around great track.

17. Ras Goes Off - Defiantely does a good job keeping the creepy beat feel... Distortion on the vocals but still distinguishable. Pretty solid track.

18. Outro - This outro definately makes you feel like you just sat in the wake of an apocolypse.. I'd expect to hear somethin like this on a 4 Horsemen album. Great outro to a great cd.

Bonus tracks:

19. Shedz Of Toolz f. The LSP Family - Another song on the horror tip. Brining you that straight up Gore Hop shit that we all know and love. Scum, Qrem, Borey, and Fiasco all make this a great track.

20. Drive f. True Killah (2004) - Fiasco and True murder this track on the real. Crooked ass beat that you normally wouldn't hear someone touch... these two do more than touch it. Lyrics and delivery aren't bad. a bit of an older track.

21. If You Only Knew f. Scum (2004) - Now this song sounds like it escaped from violent Verses. It definately fits with the feel from that album. Fiasco carries his vocal and lyrics well for one of his earlier recordings.

22. A to Z's (Sublevel Heaven Remix) - Not too much difference from the original version of this song. Both this and the original are great tracks. I suppose the main difference is the use of more over dubs and a different beat.

Overall I really enjoyed this album and reccomend it to all you Gore Hop killas!
Back to top Go down
https://gorehop-forum.forumotion.com
SILENT
SILENT

PostSubject: Re: Fiasco - Kill Tha show (Album Review By Void)   Fiasco - Kill Tha show (Album Review By Void) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:43 am

AN INSTANT CLASSIC FOE SHO I GOT THE KILL DA SHOW TEE AND I LOVE HOW THE PUBLIC LOOKS AT ME WHEN I WEAR IT SO WOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/silent_will_stayfree
PedroThaDon13

PostSubject: Re: Fiasco - Kill Tha show (Album Review By Void)   Fiasco - Kill Tha show (Album Review By Void) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:53 pm

hellz ya. Kill Tha Show iz a clasick. and i wear my kill tha show tee too. i luv it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pedrothadon13rap
SILENT
SILENT

PostSubject: Re: Fiasco - Kill Tha show (Album Review By Void)   Fiasco - Kill Tha show (Album Review By Void) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:41 am

FUCK FIGHTING FAIR THATS THE SHIT
Back to top Go down
jester
Admin
Admin
jester

PostSubject: Re: Fiasco - Kill Tha show (Album Review By Void)   Fiasco - Kill Tha show (Album Review By Void) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:40 pm

If you dont like this cd you should get your ass kicked... just plan and simple
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/unknown_code
SILENT
SILENT

PostSubject: Re: Fiasco - Kill Tha show (Album Review By Void)   Fiasco - Kill Tha show (Album Review By Void) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:42 pm

JUST HEARING IT IS LIKE GETTIN YOUR ASS KICKED HELL YEAH............
Back to top Go down
Mako

PostSubject: Re: Fiasco - Kill Tha show (Album Review By Void)   Fiasco - Kill Tha show (Album Review By Void) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:21 am

i still say, We Walk With Rage, would make one hell of an entrance song for someone in UFC or MMA ... that shit would get one hella pumped to fight
Back to top Go down
SILENT
SILENT

PostSubject: Re: Fiasco - Kill Tha show (Album Review By Void)   Fiasco - Kill Tha show (Album Review By Void) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:12 am

SHIT THE WHOLE FUCKIN PLACE WILL BE FIGHTING........................
Back to top Go down
TajSK

PostSubject: Re: Fiasco - Kill Tha show (Album Review By Void)   Fiasco - Kill Tha show (Album Review By Void) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:08 am

it gets 2 thumbs up from tha tajonator
Back to top Go down
Jade
Admin
Admin
Jade

PostSubject: Re: Fiasco - Kill Tha show (Album Review By Void)   Fiasco - Kill Tha show (Album Review By Void) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:27 pm

this cds classic to be honest - not much touchin it for sure
i love this shit
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/morbidgypsi
Mako

PostSubject: Re: Fiasco - Kill Tha show (Album Review By Void)   Fiasco - Kill Tha show (Album Review By Void) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:43 pm

SILENT307 wrote:
SHIT THE WHOLE FUCKIN PLACE WILL BE FIGHTING........................

lmfao ... thta's the point tho ... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiasco - Kill Tha show (Album Review By Void)   Fiasco - Kill Tha show (Album Review By Void) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1