LYRIKAL SNUFF PRODUCTIONZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOREHOP FOR THAT ASS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BLEED4THIS IS READY! PLACE YOUR ORDER AT WWW.GOREHOP.COM TODAY!

Its gonna be a huge weekend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CletoReyes
Admin
Admin
CletoReyes

Its gonna be a huge weekend Empty
PostSubject: Its gonna be a huge weekend   Its gonna be a huge weekend I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:32 am

Friday we got Death4Told rocking the KGRadio from 7pm-late mountain time....gonna be an interview with Scum and Smallz and Ill be digging into the crates and playing rare LSP shit so make sure you tune in and spread the word on that shit cuz the show is gonna be hilarious

Saturday Qrems CD release show is gonna be wild from the sounds of it alot of drama too, but you know Andretti will be concentrating only on taking pabst blue to the face and puffing on everyones trees!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigfiasco
SILENT
SILENT

PostSubject: Re: Its gonna be a huge weekend   Its gonna be a huge weekend I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:37 am

GOOD SHIT...ILL TUNE IN FOE SHO...
MIGHT MAKE THE SHOW...HMMMMM...I NEED A MASTER PLAN...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/silent_will_stayfree
jester
Admin
Admin
jester

PostSubject: Re: Its gonna be a huge weekend   Its gonna be a huge weekend I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:50 pm

lol shit man im going to tune-in and go to the show... And about the drama... SHIT i hold it getts leave at the door when ppl walk-in im here to get fucked up and have tons of fun...

but if someone gets knocked out... that would be fun too....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/unknown_code
TajSK

PostSubject: Re: Its gonna be a huge weekend   Its gonna be a huge weekend I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:04 pm

CletoReyes wrote:

Saturday Qrems CD release show is gonna be wild from the sounds of it alot of drama too, but you know Andretti will be concentrating only on taking pabst blue to the face and puffing on everyones trees!

done everythin n my power to prevent this... it all falls on how the greens play it. the reds have agreed 2 keep it str8 at the venue.

PARTY ON!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT FORGET TO BUY ME BIRTHDAY SHOTS!!! drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its gonna be a huge weekend   Its gonna be a huge weekend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its gonna be a huge weekend
Page 1 of 1