LYRIKAL SNUFF PRODUCTIONZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOREHOP FOR THAT ASS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BLEED4THIS IS READY! PLACE YOUR ORDER AT WWW.GOREHOP.COM TODAY!

NEED YOUR HELP~!!!! Prize included....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SCUM
The Denver Lowlife
The Denver Lowlife

NEED YOUR HELP~!!!! Prize included.... Empty
PostSubject: NEED YOUR HELP~!!!! Prize included....   NEED YOUR HELP~!!!! Prize included.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:41 am

Sup killaz,
as many of you know Im pretty internet illiterate so I am asking all of you for help....as many of you know myspace changed the palyers out making it harder to promote new trax, etc by including your player with the bulletins and in postes....the only advantage to this was the fact that they killed the "bots" and people were able to see who really got fans and who be faking the funk but I am not sure it was even worth it considering the downloads still half ass work, the plays got fucked up and many other issues arouse plus we still cant upload more then 6 songs for the fans to enjoy....but anyways, I got a messege with this player encoded in it (bellow) and that means that if they can do it so should we but I cant figure out how to insert OUR players (for all of LSP use) into there instead of his....if any of you can look at the code and help us figure this shit out please email me at scum412@hotmail.com and let me know either how to do it or send me the code for my player and the rest of the LSP ones if possible...first killa who can crack it (unless we do it first) will get some kind of a prize so include your adress....

ONCE YOU GET THE CODE DOWN PLEASE HAVE ONE OF THE MODS REMOVE THE PLAYER FROM THE POST SINCE WE R NOT GONNA BE PROMOTING SOMEONE WE DONT PERSONALY KNOW ON THIS SITE!!!
Back to top Go down
CletoReyes
Admin
Admin
CletoReyes

NEED YOUR HELP~!!!! Prize included.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED YOUR HELP~!!!! Prize included....   NEED YOUR HELP~!!!! Prize included.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:16 am

I have the code of another artist that figured it out- all we have to do is replace thier artist info with our own lsp info...if anyone thinks they can figure it out email me at

fiascolsp@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigfiasco

NEED YOUR HELP~!!!! Prize included....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LYRIKAL SNUFF PRODUCTIONZ :: WELCOME TO THE GOREHOP FORUMS :: GENERAL CHAT-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com