LYRIKAL SNUFF PRODUCTIONZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOREHOP FOR THAT ASS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BLEED4THIS IS READY! PLACE YOUR ORDER AT WWW.GOREHOP.COM TODAY!

Thinkin about getting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TajSK

Thinkin about getting Empty
PostSubject: Thinkin about getting   Thinkin about getting I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:21 am

A "Wii". Anyone have one of these? Played it once with my kuzin, shit was pretty tight imo.
Back to top Go down
SILENT
SILENT

PostSubject: Re: Thinkin about getting   Thinkin about getting I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:30 pm

I GOT ONE BUT I KALL IT THE DUST KOLLEKTOR....ALL I PLAY IS XBOX 360...YOU SHOULD KOP THAT SHIT...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/silent_will_stayfree
TajSK

PostSubject: Re: Thinkin about getting   Thinkin about getting I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:51 pm

sell me yours fool!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
SkePtiK

PostSubject: Re: Thinkin about getting   Thinkin about getting I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:43 am

Shit I want a PS3 but prolly be a min til I get one. Til then Xbox and PS2 up in this bitch
Back to top Go down
Void
Admin
Admin
Void

PostSubject: Re: Thinkin about getting   Thinkin about getting I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:55 pm

The Wii is the shit Laura, don't let people fool you. There's a lot of violent bloody adult themed video games being marketed. Even more family friendly titles such as The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Of The Shadow Princess and Super Smash Bros. Brawl are excellent games and hours upon hours of fun. You can also play Gamecube games on that bitch and plug your Gamecube controllers to the ports on the top of the system.

Some of the better games to keep an eye on and why...........

Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels

ETA: November 1, 2008
Why You Should Give a Damn: Enter the world of the upcoming Star Wars: The Clone Wars movie, and use the Wii Remote to engage in long-awaited lightsaber combat. In Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels, you'll be able to play as one of ten characters, including Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, General Grievous, Asajj Ventress, Mace Windu, Count Dooku, and Ahsoka Tano. Carefully composed 3D graphics capture the look and feel of the animated film. Parry blows in defensive stance, or use the power of the Force to overwhelm your opponent with super-damaging blows. Lock sabers and play one of a variety of mini-games to see who can ultimately gain the advantage. While we're discouraged that the game won't include Wii MotionPlus support (boo on Nintendo's ultra-secrecy), LucasArts has been working on making Wii Lightsaber controls for some time now and we bet it'll be near perfect when the duels start.

Call of Duty: World at War

ETA: November 11, 2008
Why You Should Give a Damn: The Wii version of World at War is going to offer everything the PC/360/PS3 version of the title will, along with extra features the other versions of the title won't support like Wii Zapper support and improved camera movement. Running on a modified CoD 4 engine, Call of Duty: World at War takes the Call of Duty franchise back to World War II. This time the emphasis is on conflict in the Pacific Rim, pitting you against the devious tactics of the Imperial Japanese army and the hostile jungle environment. Use the flamethrower to burn out the enemies waiting to trap you. The game's premiere at E3 caught the eye of many critics--it's one of the best looking Wii games we've seen yet. If the gameplay can match the visuals, the Wii could finally have a FPS on par with the HD consoles.

Castlevania Judgment

ETA: November 18, 2008
Why You Should Give a Damn: Everybody wanted a Castlevania Wii game. Nobody really expected a 3D fighting game, but life's full of surprises like that. Castlevania Judgment is, in fact, a non-stop stream of surprises. The Wii controls are light and floaty, with plenty of waggling for attacks and dodging. All of the environments are from classic titles in the Castlevania franchise, and you can collect and unleash sub-weapons on your opponents. Every character has characteristic attack, dodge, and super moves you can use to defeat your opponent. There will be fourteen playable characters, including Simon Belmont, Alucard, Maria Renard, Dracula, and Death. If anything, it's a nice change of pace from the 36 straight awesome-yet-cliched 2D adventure-RPGs we've been seeing on the portables.

Wii Sports Resort

ETA: Spring 2009
Why You Should Give a Damn: Wii Sports is great, but you can only play the same six events for so long. Wii Sports Resort offers an all-new selection of events, and comes with the Wii MotionPlus add-on. With Wii MotionPlus, the Wii Remote becomes more sensitive than ever. Your Mii onscreen will copy every move you in an incredible new realistic way. Throw a Frisbee, steer jetskis, and even swordfight your friends as every movement you make registers onscreen with absolute accuracy. We can't wait to hear what other summer games Nintendo has in store. Suntan lotion rubdown contests, plz.

Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop

ETA: 2009
Why You Should Give a Damn: Want to kill a shopping mall full of zombies? Then the Wii version of Dead Rising is your game. Running on the Resident Evil 4 Wii engine, Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop boasts motion controls and tons of zombies to hack through on every screens. Try to survive as time passes around you, making critical decisions about who to save and when to play it safe. Wield a fantastic variety of weapons scavenged from the mall around you, including katanas and a wide variety of gag weapons. While the Wii can't handle quite as many zombies on screen as the Xbox 360, we'll gladly trade that for less Otis and, oh yeah, text that 70 percent of the population can read!

Deadly Creatures

ETA: Early 2009
Why You Should Give a Damn: Imagine you're a spider, or maybe a scorpion. The world is teeming with other creatures, all enemies or prey. Some you can defeat, easily, while others are beyond your power. You travel through a desert world, made enormous by your tiny size, while you can crawl on any surface. Creatures like snakes, lizards, and humans are enormous creatures with the power to wipe you out instantly... but you can fight back, too, if you're smart and quick. Deadly Creatures takes this exact approach to gameplay, and the result is an action game unlike anything else. Be a deadly scorpion or desert tarantula and see how long you could survive. It doesn't look like there'll be a game adaptation of Honey, I Shrunk the Kids anytime soon, so we'll have to make do with this.

Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers

Why You Should Give a Damn: It's right there in the title: the game has girls in bikinis and zombies--do you really need another reason to want to play Onechanbara? Well, in addition to the game's brilliant premise, it also plays a lot like Devil May Cry only with a hell of a lot more blood. As you slaughter enemies in the game, your weapons accumulate gore and blood making them more difficult to handle and weaker overall. Finally, a game that accurately depicts the results of violence.

Fatal Frame IV

Why You Should Give a Damn: The latest addition to the acclaimed Fatal Frame survivor-horror franchise, Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse is exclusive to the Wii, developed in a partnership between Tecmo and Suda51's Grasshopper Manufacture (who also brought us No More Heroes for the Wii). Use your camera to fight off hostile ghosts, or to take photographs of friendly and neutral ghosts. Use the Wii Remote to control your flashlight, or enter first-person mode to control your camera. Enjoy eerily beautiful graphics that push the Wii's limits, with no load times to stop the action as you move from room to room. Solve the mystery that haunts three girls who survived a kidnapping on a mysterious island, and return years later to try and unlock their repressed memories.

The Conduit

Why You Should Give a Damn: Who says you've got to own an Xbox 360 to get your sci-fi first-person shooter on? What looks to be a cross between Killzone and Perfect Dark, visually speaking, High Voltage's The Conduit can give you all that along with Wii Remote controls that'll make you never want to touch analog sticks again. Fight the alien Drudge that spawn endlessly from Conduits placed in every level. Destroy Conduits to secure the level, and use your ASE droid to solve devious puzzles. Customize every aspect of your controls, from which button does what to pointer sensitivity and running speed. Most importantly, it will have online multiplayer, which we've been aching to have on the Wii thus far. If this game works out, we can finally get our frag on, Wii-style.

MadWorld

Why You Should Give a Damn: Your name is Jack, and you're trapped in DeathWatch, a violent, extreme death sport. You have a chainsaw strapped to your arm and a world full of deadly props like spiked walls, metal girders, and sign posts. Your goal is to kill the enemy, in as brutal and spectacular a fashion as possible, but without becoming dehumanized by DeathWatch's terrorist organizers. So with the crowd cheering and color commentary praising your every move, you need to go out and tear your opponents (sometimes quite literally) apart. With stylish black-and-white graphics and a hardcore rap soundtrack, MadWorld is a comic book thrill ride from hell. If Sin City and Gears of War had a baby, that spawn would be called MadWorld.
Back to top Go down
https://gorehop-forum.forumotion.com
TajSK

PostSubject: Re: Thinkin about getting   Thinkin about getting I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:40 am

well word up void thanks good lookin out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinkin about getting   Thinkin about getting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinkin about getting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LYRIKAL SNUFF PRODUCTIONZ :: WELCOME TO THE GOREHOP FORUMS :: GENERAL CHAT-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com