LYRIKAL SNUFF PRODUCTIONZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOREHOP FOR THAT ASS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BLEED4THIS IS READY! PLACE YOUR ORDER AT WWW.GOREHOP.COM TODAY!

The 2nd Annual Drop It Like Its Hot Competition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tha ghost

tha ghost

The 2nd Annual Drop It Like Its Hot Competition Empty
PostSubject: The 2nd Annual Drop It Like Its Hot Competition   The 2nd Annual Drop It Like Its Hot Competition I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:43 am

The 2nd Annual Drop It Like Its Hot Competition DILIHcopy

The History

I Started DILIH as a way to give back to the underground while giving the artists a healthy outlet for competition

The Winner Is 100% decided by fan votes so as to provide a completely unbiased competition

Last Years Competitors included myself, Patt Carr, Faceless, Griever, And Scum and was eventually won by Scum Who just edged me out on the last day like a bastard lol

The last one was a raging success except for a minor detail that it was too small and artists who didnt get selected to compete bitched about it

HOWEVER I have come up with a Solution

Bigger, Better, Beastlier

This year I had an epiphany on how to maximize artist participation as well as offer a real prize to the winner instead of a crappy gag gift

ANY ARTIST CAN ENTER

AND THE PRIZE??

CASH MUTHAFUCKIN MONEY!!!

What does every single artist in this genre need? more money! so what better prize for the winner than a big fat sack of cash!

How the Fuck Is That Going To Be Possible?

Therein my friends lies the brilliance of the design

In order to submit a track you pay a 10 dollar entry fee every cent of which goes into a pot and the winner reaps the benefits!!

Whats in it for you? (artist)

Well obviously the cash prize as well as being heard tirelessly on killgod/riff raff radio and to be featured on a free album that will literally have hundreds of downloads

Whats In It For Me?(host)

Weeks of great radio ratings as we dwindle the competition down to the finalists

Whats In It For The Fans?

A free downloadable CD featuring Tons of exclusive tracks from the undergrounds hottest artists and an opportunity to control their very destiny and decide the winner

The Rules

No Diss Tracks - This is intended to be a healthy friendly competition no dissing of any kind will be tolerated

All Submissions Must Be Exclusive- At least till the contest is over after that do whatever the hell you want with your track but the main idea is to give back to the fans and have them participate what better way to do so than with a free cd of exclusive bangers

No Jacked Beats- Your supposed to be flexing your skill not a mainstream producers so get your own beat fucker!

The Voting

As I mentioned the voting will be 100% up to the fans all i ask is that you stay unbiased your voting for the best track not artist of the year so lets not make it a popularity contest

The voting as well as the competition will be open to all fans and artists and you can expect to see this thread on various forums

all fans will have the opportunity to download the entire cd and listen to it at will then the voting will occur on my radio show airing friday nights on riff raff radio and killgod radio

the main competition will be a track vs track style battle till we dwindle it down to 6 finalists

the finalists will be put into a poll on horrorcore.com included with a smaller downloadable cd with only finalist tracks as a refresher

in the event of a tie in the finals there will be a sudden death round with only the competitors who tied till only one man/group is left standing

Legitimacy

As I mentioned this contest is gonna be promoted all over the internet 3se forums lsp forums and every major horror music site i can think of and if i miss one just tell me and ill post it there too

Therefore any shady behavior on my part would essentially be the end of my career

records will be provided to the winner as well to ensure that all the prize money is there and hasnt been touched (except for that 50 cent fee or whatever it is paypal takes out)

I will not make a cent off of this all i get is a ratings boost and the warm fuzzy feeling of providing the underground with a bangin ass cd and a fun way to kill time

The Deadline For Entries Is One Month From Today January 27 2009

Send entries and fees to k17790d@live.com

(please send both at the same time to make it less confusing on me)

May The Best Artist Win!!

Last edited by tha ghost on Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thaghost666
tha ghost

tha ghost

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Annual Drop It Like Its Hot Competition   The 2nd Annual Drop It Like Its Hot Competition I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:48 am

could i get this as a news post to maximize visibility?

oh and btw

to prevent bias since the bulk of the competition will be held on my show i wont be in the competition i will however be throwing my 10 bucks in the pot
Back to top Go down
tha ghost

tha ghost

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Annual Drop It Like Its Hot Competition   The 2nd Annual Drop It Like Its Hot Competition I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:23 pm

where u lsp cats at???

i got a maybe from andretticus but i know scums gotta be in on this hes the defending champ

qrem? smallz? darkhalf? borey?

get down with this shit its spreadin like herpes in a whore house

prize is up over a hundo

3se killgod illformat and more will be represented lets get more LSP

bring that sickness!!!
Back to top Go down
Void
Admin
Admin
Void

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Annual Drop It Like Its Hot Competition   The 2nd Annual Drop It Like Its Hot Competition I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:57 am

hah you coulda posted this as a news item yourself, but i'll move it for ya
Back to top Go down
https://gorehop-forum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Annual Drop It Like Its Hot Competition   The 2nd Annual Drop It Like Its Hot Competition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 2nd Annual Drop It Like Its Hot Competition
Page 1 of 1