LYRIKAL SNUFF PRODUCTIONZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOREHOP FOR THAT ASS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BLEED4THIS IS READY! PLACE YOUR ORDER AT WWW.GOREHOP.COM TODAY!

Flammable Water in Weld County?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade
Admin
Admin
Jade

Flammable Water in Weld County?! Empty
PostSubject: Flammable Water in Weld County?!   Flammable Water in Weld County?! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:48 pm

Flammable Water in Weld County?! Image4879508g

A Fort Lupton couple says they have so much natural gas in their water they can light it on fire.

On Friday Jesse and Amee Ellsworth met with energy companies to try and solve the problem.

The Ellsworths say the gas has been leaking into their water well from a nearby gas well for the last six months. They say the gas companies are working on a well water treatment system, possibly for the entire community, but that any solution will take time.

Aimee Ellsworth says their only clue that something was wrong was the pressure of the water.

"It crashed, made noises. I thought this isn't normal."

She says tests found explosive levels of the gas in her basement, bathroom and by her water well.

"I'm jittery all the time" says Ellsworth.

Her home is located in a rural area within a half mile of eight natural gas wells.

The Colorado Oil and Gas Commission leaders say it's tried to find the origin of the leak. Director Dale Neslin says "We've looked at well compilation reports, taken gas samples to look for a match, done pressure testing and we've not been able to find the well that appears to be causing the problem."

The Ellsworths say they approached Noble Energy and Anadarko Petroleum - the two companies that operate the nearby wells - and begged for help. They say the companies initially refused to do anything. But, at the urging of the Oil and Gas Commission, they have now agreed to put in a water treatment system at the home.

Aimee Ellsworth is still worried though. She wonders if there are other homes impacted. "We need to have something done for us, but, we also need to find out how far reaching it is."

She says she's developed chronic health problems and is undergoing testing to determine if the natural gas is to blame.

Meantime, the Oil and Gas Commission says it will continue to search for the cause of the leak.

It's not the first time natural gas has seeped into a water supply. The Commission says there are about 38,000 active wells in Colorado and there have been a couple dozen other instances of natural gas leaking into a homeowner's water over the last 10 years.

*To test: Take a lighter to your water tap... dont put directly under the water flow.. if its flammable then being within an inch from the water flow should ignite a blazing flame*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/morbidgypsi
synephrine

PostSubject: Re: Flammable Water in Weld County?!   Flammable Water in Weld County?! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:59 am

thats crazy imagine if you had a smoke while your drinking that fucking water
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/matgore666
Void
Admin
Admin
Void

PostSubject: Re: Flammable Water in Weld County?!   Flammable Water in Weld County?! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:47 am

hahah that's one state i'll stick to bottled water in.
Back to top Go down
https://gorehop-forum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flammable Water in Weld County?!   Flammable Water in Weld County?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flammable Water in Weld County?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LYRIKAL SNUFF PRODUCTIONZ :: WELCOME TO THE GOREHOP FORUMS :: GENERAL CHAT-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com