LYRIKAL SNUFF PRODUCTIONZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOREHOP FOR THAT ASS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BLEED4THIS IS READY! PLACE YOUR ORDER AT WWW.GOREHOP.COM TODAY!

Qrem Dela Qrem - Bastard Son Of 100 Maniacs reviewed by Mako

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mako

Qrem Dela Qrem - Bastard Son Of 100 Maniacs reviewed by Mako Empty
PostSubject: Qrem Dela Qrem - Bastard Son Of 100 Maniacs reviewed by Mako   Qrem Dela Qrem - Bastard Son Of 100 Maniacs reviewed by Mako I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:23 am

Qrem Dela Qrem - Bastard Son Of 100 Maniacs reviewed by Mako Qremoutnow2f

01. Intro - Beat leads off and it reminds me of the Nightmare On Elmstreet music. Intro is a description of what Gore Hop is and is aboot. Intro is a bit stretched out but with this beat, I dont mind that at all.

02. Bastard Son - Beat is heavy on the bass. Has a nice erry quality too it as the beat rolls on. I like the rock guitar that appears in places. Qrem drops a nice track to start off the cd. Qrem lets everyone know how Qrem came to be and is now here to terrorize us all.

03. 1@atime ft Scum, Fiasco, Borey - This beat is all over the place and I love it. I love the bass and piano and the other effects mixxed in. Fits perfectly and I"m loving it. Scum leads off with the heat that he's known for and Qrem and Borey all fit well together to make a damn good track. They're takin out the underground one hater at a time.

04. Kop Killaz ft Scum - This beat will rattle the windows in not only your ride but every other ride you pass. Laced with heavy bass that lets everyone know you're comming by. This track was the first official single released for Bastard Son. Scum and Qrem take you into the mind of a derange killer who are cold hearted Kop Killaz.

05. House of the Dead ft Cyco - I'm enjoying this beat. It sounds like it has a harpsicord and that mixxed with a piano and stringed instruments. Gives it a nice dark vibe that is fitting too the song. Qrem and Cyco work nicely in this track. Cyco drops heat like he's known for and definatly makes Qrem step his game up and it worked out to be one of the better tracks on the cd.

06. Underground Nation ft B-Nasty - I like this beat but it needs just a lil something to push it over the edge. It has one of the feels where you start noddin ya head, but if it had that lil something, you'd be wanting too get up and move too the beat. Which I think this track was trying to accomplish. Definatly one of the party songs that throws shoutouts and thanks too everyone who helped get them where they're at.

07. Outlaw - Nice rockish type track. The guitar and bass make this beat and how it switches up tempo at parts and the added effects. Very well put together track. Qrem shows his vercitility in this track. From switching tempo and rhyme schems. One of my favorite tracks from Qrem and one of the best on this cd. I'd like to see Qrem drop a full track where he brings the heat like he does for the hook in Outlaw.

08. Block By Block ft B-Nasty - This beat has an oldschool vibe too it and the only thing it's missing is the dj scratching. It has me thinkin back too some oldschool rap and I'm liking it. B Nasty and Qrem work wonderfully together and they're voices definatly mesh well together. Block by Block , Qrem and Nasty are comming , so duck and cover.

09. Voices ft Rellik 781 - Very dark and creepy beat for this track. I love the effects used to help give it that creepy vibe and feel. Rellik and Qrem drop a good story track aboot being controled by those voices that we sometimes hear in our head. This track is definatly up there with the track of the same name by Q Strange. Very good track.

10. Hands Up! ft B-Nasty - This beat is from Shadowville Productions. I've heard another band use this beat and the track turned out fire. Qrem and B Nasty drop a nice rock/rap track. Flow is a lil too slow for my taste with this beat. This is definatly one them tracks that will get the pit rockin at a concert and hands bein throwed up in the crowd and at house parties. This is for all you Gore Hop Killaz.

11. H.R.R. ft Scum - Beat has a nice lead in with the bass. I like equalizer kicking in and giving the beat added depth. Drum kit helps give it balance and feeds that murder mood. When Qrem and Scum go on a road trip. Definatly make sure you're not on their route. Specially when they get in one of those moods to turn any stretch of pavement into a trip from hell.

12. Multiplier Effect ft B-Nasty - I like the horned instruments hitting the same time the bass hits. This beat definatly makes you wanna nod ya head too the beat. You want a booze track? How aboot a weed track? Well this is your track and B Nasty and Qrem drop pure nastiness. When ya drunk so bad ya beer goggles dont even work and you wake up the next morning with a bucket of hotwings next too a fat chick. Well then, you just might've been partyin with B Nasty and Qrem.

13. Fire Melts Ice - I like how the bass hits in this song, along with the recorder mixxed in. Gives the beat a nice effect along with the clapping and bells. Qrem brings some heat too this beat. I like how he changes up his flow at times and switches things up. Now when being a killer, would you rather have Ice or packin heat? Hard to save your life when only packin ice and dont have no heat to fight back.

14. 4 Life - When I first bumped this track. I was getting into the lead in for the track and the bass hit out of no where and made me flinch. I like that. I like how this beat is the norm you'd expect and I'm diggin it. Qrem comes with the heat and lays down his views on family friends and fans. While also droppin his views on music and how he's in this game 4 Life.

Ol, Skoo
15. D.T.A. - Now this track brings back that nastalgia feeling. From the first time I bumped Q Strange. This track, from beat to mixxing to the lyrics and flow, make me think back to when I first found Q Strange. Its like i'm bumping from C2E all over again for the first time. I'm definatly lovin this song.

16. Bloody - So far I am loving these old school tracks. It's making me think back too when I first found this genre and got into all the dark wicked music. This definatly has one of them beats that is making me think back to those good ole days. Same with how this track was mixxed and mastered. Qrem definatly needs to flow like this more often. In my oppinion, he sounds better when he sounds angry while dropping his verse and bringing the heat.

17. Newz - This track has that old school gangsta rap vibe. Has a beat I could picture the Dayton Family would use. Qrem starts the track off bashin Bush and his cabinet members, then rolls into the main meat of the track. I like the word play Qrem has in this track. Definatly can hear the types of music that has inspired him.

18. Condemned - This is the only old school track that I have a problem with. The levels are way too high to really get into the track. If I sit and listen too the lyrics, it is a very sickly track. Just the messed up levels make it hard to really get into. It still has that early horrorcore vibe that I love but fails with the mixing of the track.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first music and full length cd I have heard from Qrem Dela Qrem. And from what I heard, I am definatly a fan. With this cd you can see why LSP signed Qrem too the label. Very vercitile artist and can come with the heat and also drop some sick ass verses. I like how on this cd you get four of his old school joints mixxed in with the new material. You can hear the improvement throughout the years and also hear how much he has grown as an artist. This cd in my oppinion woulda been a lot better if a couple tracks woulda been mixxed a bit better or beats tweaked just a hair. But over all, with this cd. I found a new artist to bump and cant wait too hear new material from Qrem Dela Qrem.

Score - 8

For his debut cd release, Qrem Dela Qrem, showed up with his A game and showed everyone what he is capable of. Bringing the heat for his freshman cd, Qrem teamed up with Gore Hop veteran Scum and dropped pure sickness that fans of Gorehop/Horrorcore love. You get good story tracks, sick features and a few old school tracks to hear the orrigins of one of LSP's youngguns. You also get what you expect by any LSP release with great production and mixxing. Qrem Dela Qrem serves you 18 tracks of sickness showcasing his rising in this genre and his life. We now give you, Bastard Son of 100 Maniacs.
Back to top Go down

Qrem Dela Qrem - Bastard Son Of 100 Maniacs reviewed by Mako
Page 1 of 1