LYRIKAL SNUFF PRODUCTIONZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOREHOP FOR THAT ASS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BLEED4THIS IS READY! PLACE YOUR ORDER AT WWW.GOREHOP.COM TODAY!

Brutaly Vicious Killaz (BVK)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jade
Admin
Admin
Jade

Brutaly Vicious Killaz   (BVK) Empty
PostSubject: Brutaly Vicious Killaz (BVK)   Brutaly Vicious Killaz   (BVK) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:11 pm

some think there are dead...well there right
some think they fell off....There right they fell off the fucking wagon everyone wants to ride
some hate...go ahead and hate because they dont give a fuck

the one and only Brutaly Vicious Killaz are here to stay. They've been around for almost 10 years. What makes you think they're leaving anytime soon. So prepare for the awakening prepare for the dead prepare for the DEAD RISING.

Whats BVK doing now? POISON

Thats right the 3rd and final installment to the Toxic ERA

Poison is off the fucking hook so far this is the first time we've spoke of it. Fresh tracks a new untainted sound from BVK. Pure wicked shit doing it unlike anyone else in the under ground. Fresh hooks fresh verses fresh chourse. Even expect to see dope ass fucking music videos(when i mean dope i mean super fucking ill). Im talking high qualty special fx and editing. A new makeover for the website Everything BVK is about to take everything you think you know about the underground and school you on freshness. As for merch... T shirts, Jerseys, Hoodie, dog tags and more coming this summer. You wanted it you got it mother fuckers.

For other news and fresh shit peep out XplicitRealm.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/morbidgypsi

Brutaly Vicious Killaz (BVK)
Page 1 of 1