LYRIKAL SNUFF PRODUCTIONZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOREHOP FOR THAT ASS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BLEED4THIS IS READY! PLACE YOUR ORDER AT WWW.GOREHOP.COM TODAY!

Since WIR/WUGRadio is dead...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Void
Admin
Admin
Void

Since WIR/WUGRadio is dead... Empty
PostSubject: Since WIR/WUGRadio is dead...   Since WIR/WUGRadio is dead... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:29 pm

I have started debating whether or not to start my own horrorcore station... But I'm wondering if it would be worth it... and who would be willing to help get this off the ground.

This is just a brainstorming blog... so feel free to add you opinions if you care to...

But I'd like to hear from other DJs primarily.

I know I wasn't around much during the last few months of WIR/WUGR's lifespan.... But that place was home to me. It saddens me to see it leave the underground online radio station scene.

Now... I have toyed with the idea of doing blogtalkradio shows, and having all the djs do their own shows and network it together. It seems that actually gets a lot of listeners... Especially the Hatchetgirlz shit that I ssee pulling 30-40 people EVERY night they go on. Maybe this is due to the fact that callers can easily dial a number get on air, do shout outs, and it's all recorded and archived. To make it easy on DJs, every show is hosted from their telephone and the site's soundboard.

That's one idea...

The other is sticking to shoutcast services, which can cost money that I'm not capable of dishing out... least not now with my father recently dying.

I have my ideas... aside from those.. but I want to hear from everyone else.
Back to top Go down
https://gorehop-forum.forumotion.com

Since WIR/WUGRadio is dead...
Page 1 of 1