LYRIKAL SNUFF PRODUCTIONZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOREHOP FOR THAT ASS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BLEED4THIS IS READY! PLACE YOUR ORDER AT WWW.GOREHOP.COM TODAY!

list of things you officially hate... officially

Go down 
+9
PedroThaDon13
ThaNightZtalka
QillaPussy
TajSK
ALLAN LSP DEATH SQUAD
SILENT
jester
Jade
Void
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ultima

Ultima

list of things you officially hate... officially - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: list of things you officially hate... officially   list of things you officially hate... officially - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:47 pm

Oh yeah.......a good one, I think. Disrespect. As in, getting disrespect without actually having done anything to deserve it. THAT shit gets old real quick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/smeg_head
Mako

PostSubject: Re: list of things you officially hate... officially   list of things you officially hate... officially - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:07 am

like nightstalka said ... i hate fuckers that wont send you the merch/cd's you ordered from them ... fuck you you thieving assholes, i'll make my way down state to a show you'll be in and i'll beat the fuckin piss out of you and then take my fuckin money back

i hate those fuckers taht dont payattention and always gets your order wrong, it's not my fuckin fault you work in a shitty fastfood joint or lil deli/restraunt, if you cant take directions, then get back to the back of the shortbus you fuckin retard (bk is notorious for that, fucker got a burger thrown at him for fuckin up my order)

those fuckers that use religion as a scapegoat to get away with rape, incest, molestation and abuse ... you fuckers need to be keelhauled , fuckin seriously

i hate those fuckers that have a billion kids just to stay on welfare and not have to fuckin work a day in their lives and still not take care of their fuckin children, your uteris isnt a fuckin funhouse packed full of clowns , close your fuckin legs , you fuckin whores and that goes for the men as well
Back to top Go down
TajSK

PostSubject: Re: list of things you officially hate... officially   list of things you officially hate... officially - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:18 am

Mako wrote:
like nightstalka said ... i hate fuckers that wont send you the merch/cd's you ordered from them ... fuck you you thieving assholes, i'll make my way down state to a show you'll be in and i'll beat the fuckin piss out of you and then take my fuckin money back

BRUTAL BRO!!! Evil or Very Mad that shits FUKT UP
Back to top Go down
Mako

PostSubject: Re: list of things you officially hate... officially   list of things you officially hate... officially - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:56 pm

i know and the fucked up thing is ... i'm willing to bet many of the posters here are fans of him and he's sort of a legend in the game
Back to top Go down
Void
Admin
Admin
Void

PostSubject: Re: list of things you officially hate... officially   list of things you officially hate... officially - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:24 am

i work at taco bell...... we don't ALL fuck up orders lol.

anyhow i hate when a forum goes DEAD... then arrangements are made to move it to a new site, then all the sudden people start using the current forums again lol.
Back to top Go down
https://gorehop-forum.forumotion.com
TajSK

PostSubject: Re: list of things you officially hate... officially   list of things you officially hate... officially - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:45 pm

Mako wrote:
i know and the fucked up thing is ... i'm willing to bet many of the posters here are fans of him and he's sort of a legend in the game

Shocked

No lame

I'm sorry man, that's even more fukt up. You tried hittin whoever it is up? Askin WTF the deal is?? I'd demand money bakk or some fukkin merch immediately.
Back to top Go down
Mako

PostSubject: Re: list of things you officially hate... officially   list of things you officially hate... officially - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:54 pm

i've hit him up from myspace, to his former site, to km, to hc.com ... fuckin capone is just fuckin punk who's got a major ass beating comming
Back to top Go down
Void
Admin
Admin
Void

PostSubject: Re: list of things you officially hate... officially   list of things you officially hate... officially - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:01 pm

i fucking hate men... particularly the ones that are standing in line to get with the girl i love.
Back to top Go down
https://gorehop-forum.forumotion.com
ATJ*E-Marz*970

ATJ*E-Marz*970

PostSubject: Re: list of things you officially hate... officially   list of things you officially hate... officially - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:21 am

Fuck the cops for harassin me... fuck bitches for fuckin with my head... fuck judges who the fuck are they to say weather or not i did it they dont know shit... fuck the government... fuck the pussy ass mainstream... fuck all the yuppys... fuck all the emos... fuck all the fags... FUCK THE PEOPLE WHO SAY "oh did halloween come early this year?" WHEN THEY SEE ME WITH MY FACE PAINTED that really pisses me off, YOUR NOT FUNNY!!... fuck people who stare... fuck people who think they're better then you... FUCK BEING BROKE i need a job... fuck anyone hatin on my fam... fuck you fuckya ... fuck the world... fuck the industry... FUCK TECHNO... fuck anyone who thinks its wrong for me to drive around with bloody bodys in my trunk WERE ELSE AM I GONNA STORE THEM?... fuck anyone who thinks being a juggalos means you only listen to icp... fuck anyone who gets offended when they see me wear a shirt with a fetus in a blender on it, i used to rock that shit at work when i had a job, people would be in suits and ties and shit and id have a baby about to get chopped up FUCK YA... FUCK ANYTHING I FORGOT i'll be back with some more fuck yous later selfkill haha that things cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/drunkenninjamaster
ATJ*E-Marz*970

ATJ*E-Marz*970

PostSubject: Re: list of things you officially hate... officially   list of things you officially hate... officially - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:30 am

and i forgot old people fuck them to FUCK EM ALL!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/drunkenninjamaster
Mako

PostSubject: Re: list of things you officially hate... officially   list of things you officially hate... officially - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:20 am

Fuck punk ass bitches that start fights and when they get their asses kicked, call the fuckin cops on your ass ... everyone of those fuckers needs a new hole in the head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: list of things you officially hate... officially   list of things you officially hate... officially - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

list of things you officially hate... officially
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3