LYRIKAL SNUFF PRODUCTIONZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOREHOP FOR THAT ASS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BLEED4THIS IS READY! PLACE YOUR ORDER AT WWW.GOREHOP.COM TODAY!

Some New LSP Shit! [Don't Miss Out!]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoFaceKilla
Admin
Admin

Some New LSP Shit! [Don't Miss Out!] Empty
PostSubject: Some New LSP Shit! [Don't Miss Out!]   Some New LSP Shit! [Don't Miss Out!] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:27 am

WANNA HEAR SOME NEW LSP SHIT CHEAP?! SEE SUM LSP SHIT LIVE?!
Sup Scumfux...first off we just got in our copies of the Verbal Abuse mixtape (Vol 2) that was released as a split project between LSP, Murder House and Native World and is filled with sick shit, half of it being LSP...it got a little something from EVERY member of our label and some of the tracks (bout half) are new and unreleased...its a great release to get a taste of what we got coming out, hear sum LSP classicks and peep out the dope musick the killaz we work with make...and its fucking cheap so if u havent gotten no LSP releases cop this and stop bootleggin! lol If u r local we will be putting the release in multiple stores and it will be sold for $2, same thing with our shows (all of them while supplies last) and if u buy ANYTHING else u can get one for a DOLLAR!! If u r out of state u can cop it for $5 including shipping or have it added to your merch or CD order also for a buck!
DON'T SLEEP ON THIS SHIT AND GET ONE NOW...FEATURING SCUM, QREM, DEATH4TOLD, SMALLZ ONE, BOREY, DARK HALF, FIASCO, IKKURRUZ, TROUBLED MINDZ, MENACIDE, MCNASTEE, MURDER MOB, BIZZARE, AND MANY MORE.... Also on the SEE LSP LIVE tip...we just put up a bunch of new videos on youtube, some of them you can view at the bottom of my page (left) and some you can find by going to YOUTUBE and searching for GOREHOP...if u havent been to some of these shows or been so fucked up at em that you need to refresh your memory, or been knocked out in one of our pits and wanna see what u missed....check that shit out and drop a comment or 2...this does include 3 videos from our last show of 2008...Killorado Black Xmas and u HAVE TO see the fucking pit during Heartless....shit is brutal and reminds me of the reason we do this shit in the firstplace....ENJOY and spread the word for others to see what thy been missing out on!!! RESPECT-UNITE-SUPPORT Scum/LSP

!!!

myspace.com/scumgorehop

myspace. com/scumgorehop

<
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nofacekilla666

Some New LSP Shit! [Don't Miss Out!]
Page 1 of 1