LYRIKAL SNUFF PRODUCTIONZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOREHOP FOR THAT ASS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BLEED4THIS IS READY! PLACE YOUR ORDER AT WWW.GOREHOP.COM TODAY!

DRAMA / 2009 RESOLUTION / FREE SHIT / OSIRIS, ETC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jade
Admin
Admin
Jade

DRAMA / 2009 RESOLUTION / FREE SHIT / OSIRIS, ETC Empty
PostSubject: DRAMA / 2009 RESOLUTION / FREE SHIT / OSIRIS, ETC   DRAMA / 2009 RESOLUTION / FREE SHIT / OSIRIS, ETC I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:58 pm

Aight…

As some of you know (from being there or through the grapevine) we had another drama filled event shut down by the fucking pigs last night and as much as I’m irritated about it since I dint get to perform and had to deal with drama all the way up till the show got shut down (after most of the acts got to perform at least) I am gonna say fuck it and use this as motivation for a change. I’ve been getting hit up by fans who are sick of the drama left an right and realize that if the things remain the way they are a lot of you will not feel comfortable attending the local shows aside for the ones at the Gothic or Aztlan which have a large security team that keeps the drama under control and throws out shitstarters without discriminating based on their affiliation, act they support or the color of their clothes/rag. Unfortunately we are not able to ONLY hold bigger events and have to do something to keep the smaller/cheaper shows enjoyable and safe for our fans, family, friends, and artists…so as of 2009 here are some of the things LSP and the acts affiliated with us and involved in throwing these shows will be doing. This will take place until all the people fucking it up for everyone are either 86’d from all the events or stop coming to shows or get their shit together and start acting right and until the acts they are there to support can keep their crowd under control. So for now, we will be SEPERATING the acts / fan bases with ONGOING beefs and hosting separate events to accommodate those crowds. The neutral fans (majority of them) will be able to enjoy these shows more without the constant fighting and conflicts, everyone will still get to perform and it will also make it easier for us to determine who is causing these problems since if there’s a show without any pre existing beefs and dislikes and shit still jumps off it will be easier to point out the troublemakers and 86 them from a few or all future LSP Presents events. On that note we will be enforcing bans on the people who keep starting shit at show after show and obviously could give a fuck less about the scene that we are trying to build for all the artists and fans in Colorado to enjoy being a part of. If u got no love for the music then u have no business being there. Those of our fans who enjoy and support acts on both sides of the beef will be able to go to all the events and not have to worry about getting fucked with and you will see LSP acts and other performers that are neutral performing with both since we are not involved in this bullshit and have love for everyone trying to get their grind on in this scene/genre. Those of you who ARE taking sides and don’t like performers on one or the other “side” can go supports “their” artists and are asked not to show up at the other shows if their intentions are to start shit cause not only they might get hurt and banned from attending events that the artists they support are performing on (don’t think that you would be able to start shit at an event WE put on and then show up at the next one that WE also put on and get in just cause the artists you are supporting are on the bill) but also your actions can result in the artist you are supporting getting less show opportunities because of YOU. IF YOU ARE NOT THERE FOR THE MUSIC THEN DON’T FUCKING COME!!!I am just sick of the drama, sick of fans getting hurt at our shows (unless its in the pit since if u get in the pit you better be able to hold your own), sick of fans not coming to shows and bringing their girls and kids with cause they are afraid something might happen to them, sick of getting banned from venues, sick of dealing with pigs at our events…so all this change is to make it better for everyone, for fans who are there for the music and not the drama to want to come to more of these shows and bring in more people who never been to a local show or haven’t been coming because of all the drama taking place at every other event. We are all a part of one big dysfunctional, violent, sick minded family, so let’s fucking act like one!!!

As far as Club Osiris…fuck that place, there are a bunch of bitches for freaking out and calling the pigs when we did EVERYTHING in our power to keep the situation under control, fuck them for not giving out at least partial refunds to the fans who didn’t get to see the acts they came to support (mine and Qrem’s fans included, we are really sorry we didn’t get to perform for you)…so on that note, we normally ask our fans to respect the venues we do business with and not fuck nothing up since we have to perform there again…WE WILL NOT BE PERFORMING AT CLUB OSIRIS EVER AGAIN…WE DON’T CARE IF ANYTHING HAPPENDS TO THAT VENUE…do what you want, they are NOT under our protection…

Now on a happier note…even though I already apologized to our fans for not being able to perform for them last night due to the pigs shutting down the show, we are throwing a cheap ($3) all ages event to compensate for not being able to see us last night on March 6th at Club Luna, ALL OF LSP will perform and some of the acts that didn’t get to perform last night will as well…the ones that done will also have another show set up for them and once again, LSP will perform at that one and set it up to make it happen…at both those events ANYONE who can present me with a ticket stub from the Black New Years event that got shut down early will also receive a copy of the new LSP mixtape free of charge as a “thank you” for being there and a little something to add to my apology. Thanks for taking your time to read this LONG ass message, I mean everything I said and will do whatever it takes to keep this scene growing, these shows happening, and the drama from taking place at our shows. Please repost this shit, forward it to your people and hit me up with some feedback, weather you agree with what I said or not, all opinions are welcome!

RESPECT-UNITE-SUPPORT

Scum
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/morbidgypsi
Jade
Admin
Admin
Jade

DRAMA / 2009 RESOLUTION / FREE SHIT / OSIRIS, ETC Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAMA / 2009 RESOLUTION / FREE SHIT / OSIRIS, ETC   DRAMA / 2009 RESOLUTION / FREE SHIT / OSIRIS, ETC I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:58 pm

lsp
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/morbidgypsi

DRAMA / 2009 RESOLUTION / FREE SHIT / OSIRIS, ETC
Page 1 of 1