LYRIKAL SNUFF PRODUCTIONZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOREHOP FOR THAT ASS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BLEED4THIS IS READY! PLACE YOUR ORDER AT WWW.GOREHOP.COM TODAY!

Dark Lotus/Scum Concert Review by Fiasco (LSP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Void
Admin
Admin
Void

Dark Lotus/Scum Concert Review by Fiasco (LSP) Empty
PostSubject: Dark Lotus/Scum Concert Review by Fiasco (LSP)   Dark Lotus/Scum Concert Review by Fiasco (LSP) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:44 pm

Well Im fuckin tired and hung over but I just gotta say

Wow.

That was the night of me and scum and all of LSP's lives.

When Scum hit the stage and we heard 2000 people chanting LSP LSP LSP
goddamn i could barely hold the camera straight. The pit was something all of us artists could only dream of. Think of about 75 people slamming each other like mad contunously. Scum did perfect by the way. he was mad nervous for the blaze ya dead homie show last year, but not this time around...he was cool, clean and delivery a set that didnt have a single mistake. My boy fleezy was on point all night as well, even trying to fight the one hatin motherfucker out there...that was great.

The security were dope ass fuck me and Lynch and Qrem and Vince were backstage hitting blunt after blunt and pills were going around like sticks of gum in that bitch.

thanks to EVERYONE that showed love.

Scum sold a retarded amount of CD's and merch, so we really hit some new people with this one!!

and tho I didnt actually talk to the psychopathic dudes myself I did get to give em daps as they walked thru the VIP and they said Scum did a dope ass job and respect to LSP and 303 (shag said it was his home away from home) (the security tried to kick me out but i said I was official! hahaha)

Met and kicked it with QStrange he is a fuckin down ass killa...got much pics and the video with him and also Scums full set that will be chopped up and added to youtube probably tomarrow nite!!

Again, thanks. This was huge. Sevill, you must be lookin down on us smiling brotha.

-fiasco andretti
Back to top Go down
https://gorehop-forum.forumotion.com

Dark Lotus/Scum Concert Review by Fiasco (LSP)
Page 1 of 1