LYRIKAL SNUFF PRODUCTIONZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOREHOP FOR THAT ASS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BLEED4THIS IS READY! PLACE YOUR ORDER AT WWW.GOREHOP.COM TODAY!

Mako review - D4T White Lipz

Go down 
+2
SILENT
Void
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Void
Admin
Admin
Void

Mako review - D4T White Lipz Empty
PostSubject: Mako review - D4T White Lipz   Mako review - D4T White Lipz I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:41 pm

Mako review - D4T White Lipz Death4toldwv6

01 - Dice Game - Pretty much explains it all. A dice game that goes wrong. Never fuck with people when rolling the bones and specially dont take any money if you didnt win it. You might end up in dirt. Not a track, just a lil skit type thing leading you into the cd.

02 - Fours - I like the haunted feel and vibe to the beat as it kicks in. I love Fiasco's production, always has a hard punch to it or a dark gritty feel and vibe to the beat. This for all you killa's alike. From fans to Scum Fucks to Juggalos'. If you's a fan and like the music, toss ya fist's up and throw them fours. Very damn good opening track. Fiasco drops a sick ass verse and match's True the Don perfectly.

03 - White Lipz - Damnit, I've said it once and I'll say it again. I love it when the old pipe organ is used in beats. It gives the track an over-all haunting type feel that I just enjoy and it being used in the beat for this track fits just perfectly. I mean what do you think of when you hear old PipeOrgans? Church or Funerals. And when you're seen with White Lipz, get used to hearing those pipe organs, cuz you're ending up in a pine box. Definatly enjoy this track from beat to lyrical content. Getting damn excited to hear the rest of this cd.

04 - Who Wanna Test - So far as expected with the production from Fiasco. Another damn good beat that has that swager that makes you wanna move too the beat. If you're not moving ya head is nodding. Just cant stop it. This track is pretty much a call out. Wanna test, well either get ready to throw down or pick up the mic and drop the heat. True the Don and Fiasco aint playing, they're here to bring the heat and show ya that LSP is here to stay.

05 - Shoot M*ther F*ucka Shoot - As with the previous beats, I cant say anything bad about this one either. More people need to start hitting up Fiasco for beats. On the streets as with music there's two types of people. The hunters or the hunted. True the Don and Fiasco let you know why they're the Hunters in this game. Dig the track and love the beat but Fiasco seemed too slip at times in his verse. Verse was bland in spots. Only negative i can say about this track.

06 - Im Losin It ft Scum - I like how this beat has that dark gritty feel to it. Nice bass too it that just vibrates. Scum drops a damn good verse in this track and both True and Fiasco bring their A game as well. Longest track on the cd so far as well. Definalty my favorite track to this point. When things start slipping and you're doing shit you never thought and seeing shit that's making you wonder if, Ya Losin It.

07 - Numbin Em - Nice slower type of beat with a great bass line. I love the effect used that has part of the beat fade from left to right. Really gives it depth with a good system or ya head phones on. Nice slow track that gives it that much more punch. Specially when it's aimed at all those shit talkers. From wack Emcee's to those douchebags that love to keep you down. Makes you wanna Take your grown ass hands and bitch slap their grown ass grills, till they're Numb.

08 - Backyard Sh*t - This beat involves my loved, Pipe Organ. Love beats that use it to make things a bit darker. Also has a nice bass line mixxed in. My fav beat so far on the cd. Nice track about just usual every day shit that goes at the house. From dice games to slanging shit off the back porch. Just dont fuck up or you'll end up getting Knocked Out.

09 - We Nutty ft Borey - I like how deep this beat is. Many different things mixxed in and it all comes out sweet. Definatly like the bass guitar and the lil guitar chords being played. Definatly gives this beat a good feel. With the type of beat going on, I did not expect what True, Fiasco and Borey was going to bring. Some of the fastest verse's I've heard in a while. They destroyed this beat with pure fire. Very good all the way through. Borey is a beast on the track.

10 - Kingz - I like the beat too this track. Something I could definatly picture The Dayton Family use. This beat also has a nice vibe to it that I could definatly picture other major groups use. Definatly a fitting beat for this track. A track called Kingz, definatly need a beat to fit it and this does it. D4T let you know why LSP and D4T are Kingz in this underground ish.

11 - I Shot A Cop - This beat has a shifty shaddy feel to it. Hard to explain but think of a moment in a gangsta film where the main character is running but also trying to be sneaky and hide out or slip away. I was expecting a harder banging beat but the style of this beat definatly shines. A damn good story track of a shooting gone wrong when a cop gets shot. Damn flatfoot shoulda been in the doughnut shop.

12 - Face Down On The Flo - Beat starts out with a nice dark vibe to it. I like the effects used through out the beat. Gives it a darker feel too the track. True and Fiasco take you on a robbery in this track. Duct tape and pistol whippings. You'll get Face Down on the Flo one way or another.

13 - I Got A Sickness - Good soft rock type of beat in this track. Has a guitar chorde that sounds damn familiar. Enjoying this beat too it's fullest. Good contrast to some of the tracks up too this point in the cd. Nice track about how one feels they have a different person inside them. Specially when raised with one set of ideals and beliefs and grow out of them but those beliefs still come to show up.

14 - Real Thugz ft Ouigee - Nice heavy rock beat. Any Kain fan will definatl dig this track. Beat thumps and has that heavy metal, headbanging power to it. The beat definatly meshes with the power of the lyrical content. You think D4T and LSP are just playing. Hell nah, they're Real Thugz. Dont believe it, best get ready to get a beat down.

15 - My Enemiez - Good beat with a good mix of what sounds like flute/recorder. Gives the beat a nice contrast to the dark undertone to the beat. Makes for an aggresive beat and that matches well with the lyrics. As with the track title, True and Fiaso lays out that D4T dont have many friends but many Enemies. And along with the Red Rhino, they're laying'em all out.

16 - Illegal Broadcasterz - This track has an old school soul and rnb vibe and feel too it. From the way the bass kicks in mixxed with the singing , definatly gives this track a very old school feel to it. Very good laid back feel and vibe throughout the whole track. True and Fiasco did a good job with this track. Only downfall is the singing. Singing coulda been a bit better for the hook but it fell a lil short. Shoulda just left the chick's singing for part of the hook.

17 - Marked ft Borey - Nice dark beat for this track. I like the piano line mixxed with the violin and bass line. Gives it a nice dark feel and with the added part for the hook, gives it an added dark feel to the too beat and track. What happens when you get fools that are noting but fake and put on an act and step on the toes of true hardcore street villians? Your ass gets Marked, so becareful before a few sluggs get thrown your direction. Very good track, just wish I could make out Borey's part on the hook better.

18 - Doo Doo - This is another beat that has an old school vibe and feel to it , in my oppinion. Gotta like the chimes mixxed in through out the whole beat. First couple times I bumped this track. I thought it was just there for filler, which it could have. But here with my headphones on and listening to it. Definatly making me laugh. I like how they rip on things through out this song. With the title of the track, you can pretty much what's going on throughout this track. I mean your mom's breath smells like ...

19 - Stab Faces - Hard too really describe this beat. Kinda reminds me of an old sinthisizer mixxed through out the beat. Nice bass line mixxed in with a clap effect. Decent pass set up with the beat, switched up at points from a decent pace to a slow pace. D4T sets up a track talkin about spitting that street shit, only cuz they came from the streets and not scared to stepup, any time of day or night to unload on ya. Specially if you a punk ass, expect to get what's comming.

20 - Jo Hansen - Here's an oldschool feeling track for all you people's that like to get ripped. Very good old school beat and vibe to this track about having fun with all those pills, dope and weed. Get a lil beer and mix'em all down. Ever get a buzz so bad, you woke up in alley next to a bum? Well, what rock have you been living under.

21 - Burn The Whole Town ft TWGW - Hard pounding hardrock/metal type beat with this track. Pounding guitar and bass that'll make ya wanna throw up the horns and start nodding ya head. Ever get to the point where you say fuck you and fuck everyone and wanna go on a shooting rampage? Then burn the whole town to the ground. Yeah, I know you have. Here's the track you'll need to bump when you do it.

22 - Get Stomped - Nice dark gritty beat. Good bassline and the added organ for the hook gives this beat added depth and feeling. I know Fiasco is a huge fight fan and I think that's what inspired this track and beat. Could definatly hear a fighter use this for his entrance music. What better track could you have to come out and fight too, then a track about taking the boots to people. From the Show, to Club, to their own house, be prepaired to Get Stomped!!

23 - Hey Kids! - Wanna learn how to load a Gloch, wanna learn how to saw off a shotgun, wanna learn how to pack this dope and serve it to dope feinds, Hey Kids do ya? Then play this cd over again. Gotta love this outro.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This cd is pretty much the first time hearing a full disc full of material from both True The Don and Fiasco. Going into this cd I was expecting great beats and production, which You definatly get through out this whole cd. Wasnt sure what to expect lyric and rapping wise. I definatly got won over by them. Both had good content and lyrics ranging from sick humor to pure fire hardcore raps. There's a few things I wish was different or better. The intro and outro, I wish where left out, even tho they bring an element of dark humor to the cd. Also wish some of the tracks where longer. There's not many tracks over the 2:30 mark. A couple iffy tracks that coulda been left out or ajusted a tad. Even with that, it wont hurt this cd at all and you will enjoy this cd.

Score = 7.5

Death 4 Told is the first major release of '08 from LSP. D4T is a group consisting of True the Don and Fiasco with production by Fiasco. As with any release comming from LSP, you expect great beats and production and you definatly get that with this cd. True the Don and Fiasco bring you a cd packed full of tracks ranging from Life on the streets, Huslting, and even a couple tracks to get you hyped for fighting. You want a cd that brings back those feelings from bumping classic shit as The Dayton Family? Then Death 4 Told White Lipz is the cd for you. And seeing as how you can pick this cd up for a mear $10 from LSP. This cd is definatly a steal. Just dont give that impression to D4T, or they'll hunt you down and make and example of you.

~Mako
Back to top Go down
https://gorehop-forum.forumotion.com
SILENT
SILENT

PostSubject: Re: Mako review - D4T White Lipz   Mako review - D4T White Lipz I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:44 am

YOU ALREADY KNOW D4T WHITE LIPZ I DONT TAKE IT OUT OF THE DECK SO WOOOOOP
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/silent_will_stayfree
jester
Admin
Admin
jester

PostSubject: Re: Mako review - D4T White Lipz   Mako review - D4T White Lipz I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:46 pm

Shits straight download to the 360 and love to kill bitches on halo and GTA 4 to whole album... peepe that shit if you havent already... bet you atleats love one of the songs on that album... shit hits hard

and i hear it "if shit aint going to hit hard, go home...."

a much have in my book

Last edited by jester on Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/unknown_code
ThaNightZtalka

ThaNightZtalka

PostSubject: Re: Mako review - D4T White Lipz   Mako review - D4T White Lipz I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:27 pm

this album is the fucking shit!!! hope they gona drop a new cd soon!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tha_nightztalka
Jade
Admin
Admin
Jade

PostSubject: Re: Mako review - D4T White Lipz   Mako review - D4T White Lipz I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:28 pm

again straight up classic
bumpin this cd everyday like what
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/morbidgypsi
ALLAN LSP DEATH SQUAD

PostSubject: Re: Mako review - D4T White Lipz   Mako review - D4T White Lipz I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:29 am

this is a dope album don't sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mako review - D4T White Lipz   Mako review - D4T White Lipz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mako review - D4T White Lipz
Page 1 of 1