LYRIKAL SNUFF PRODUCTIONZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOREHOP FOR THAT ASS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BLEED4THIS IS READY! PLACE YOUR ORDER AT WWW.GOREHOP.COM TODAY!

Ressurrector's review of Rellik781 Stay Away From The Light

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Void
Admin
Admin
Void

Ressurrector's review of Rellik781 Stay Away From The Light Empty
PostSubject: Ressurrector's review of Rellik781 Stay Away From The Light   Ressurrector's review of Rellik781 Stay Away From The Light I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:19 am

1. Intro ( The beginning ) - I love the effect of taking a nice pretty day and making it stormy. Nice soundscape killa. When the vox kick in this sounds very etherel and celtic. I like it. Aww there it is!! From the sampler. For a second I thought you changed the intro from the sampler. You got a good soundscape going.

2. Run Away - Nice melody here. So far it seems a really cool track to open with. I am digging the lyrics here. Diggin the mood of the track beatwise. Nice outro hehe

3. Fallow Me Down - Oh I like the sound of this beat already! Very good arpeggio with the bells. Vocally its on point. Good hook. Loving the strings. That hook is very singable. Again nice outro I am beginning to see the concept now.

4. The Book Of The Dead ( The Awakening Pt .1) - Good intro.or putro from last song...reminds me of some indiana jones shit hehe. This is a pretty heavy track. This is crunk. That hook is put together well.

5. Living Dead ( We Walk PT. 2) - Intro is short but effective. This is a unique melody. Flo wise Rellik is goin off. He really shines at this speed. Yeah this is a jam. This is a ghoulish topic but its a party track with the feel.

6. Her Ghost In The Fog - Lovin the concept of this song. Cool beat. I think I hear one of my favorite Hypersonic 2 instruments on here. I say one has to be really down with the horror to make a song like this and you are my friend. This track is solid.

7. Bring You Down - This is a deep song. I can feel every lyric. This song is a very positive message if people will just listen is the question. You can't be TOLD about this song...You just need to hear it. Nuff said.

8. Change Me - The piano went well from the previous song. I like this song alot as well. I feel the lyrics. This is a uplifting song that deserves to be played on rainy days. The hook line is real shit! I like the beat alot too, it keep helps portray the message of this song.

9. Interlude - I am digging this concept cause you got it all figured out man. I can't really say alot more without a full on spoiler to folks who ain't heard this album yet. Nice soundscape! You mixed it all well.

10. Year Round Ft Death 4 Told - I have heard this alot on alot of internet horrorcore radios. This is a jam! It will get you crunk for sure. Dope beat. You and Andretti did real good vocally. The mixing is very pristine. The hook is solid just like most Death 4 Told tracks are.

11. Murder Game Ft Scum And Body Hunter - First thing I hear is Body Hunter going off man. Then up is the 781 holding it down with some ill ass flow and lines and lastly is Scum who never dissappoints on tracks and I can't believe how far he has came vocally just in the time I have known him. This beat is very epic. It's thick. Yall all did really well on this.

12. We Call It Murder Ft Qrem Dela Qrem ( Legion ) - The intro bells disguise a very cool hook and melody. This is one of the best 781 melodys I have heard yet. I really like how he is using the strings. Yeah killa thats the vampire. \m/ hehehe I like the vocals yall. Especially liked the "ressurrected" lines used so much on this. hahaha *edit* On second listen this is my fav on the cd.

13. Doubt Us Now Ft. Bukkshot And MFG - I member you showin me this song as an early song and I talked to you about the mixing ,well thumbs up man this sounds a crap load better!!! Prolly better that you took out that sampled chick ont he beat LMAO. This song is deep and makes the hatas think. Its a solid track.

14. Red Moon Night Ft Mad Maxxx - Nice choir ahhs on the beat. Its a dark beat for sure. 781's parts were cool but I thought he played it "safe" on this track. Not the best ,not the worst, sorta up the middle, I just know by now what all he is capable of. I was diggin Maxxx parts. I aint heard much of his stuff but his stuff was very well put together and I like his tone.

15. Unatural Feelings Ft Guttamind - This is a very good hook. Lyrically 781 paints us a picture of an origin for us. Next up is Gutta ......he has one of the most pro tones I have heard in this scene. And as any studio guy will tell you tone is a big deal. I liked the song it was a fun track.

*soda break* LOL

16. Throw It Up Ft. Batman And Vespa Of SK Recordz - Rellik is flowin good on this. Yeah this hook is fuckin real! Nice work yall. Haven't really heard nothing by Batman and Vespa but yall did good I thought. Solid track

17. We Are the Djinn Ft Bloodshock (Djinn) - This hook is very etherel like something Korn would do....... Highly reverbed ....and you got like a flanger or something on it. I thought you both did well and the beat is aight. I dunno man..... If you are a guitar player you just cant hear any synthetik guitar and truly appeciate it. Feel me?

18. The Flame Ft Body Hunter ( Braindead ) - This beat actually sounds like something DJ Premiere would make. Cool. This tempo makes you stop and think and appreciate the lyrics. Nice hook yall. Yall Blend well.

19. Vampire Clique Ft Ressurrector ( Vampire Clique Incorporated ) - I can't review the beat or my parts obviously but Rellik I am very proud at what you have done with it. The verses are very tight and the hook blends seamlessly with us both on it. Big thx for using this song on your cd homie!! I am very gratefull for that, its been an honor killa You really made this song shine!

20. Outro ( The End ) - This outro is a great way to go out of this cd and it leaves open much room for a sequel!!!

Final Thoughts - Rellik told me he was really gonna bring the horror on this album and he certainly did. And to think....he made a TWENTY track cd and I never heard one thing about "I will kill all christians" or anything anti god, anti religion. That right there is a testiment that you CAN make a whole horror cd and never resort to that BS. He did it right here.......FIRST. He has vastly improved in just the time between the last album "Let Um Out" and this album.........Lyrically..........Vocally...........Beatwise........Mixing. I honestly don't know what the future holds for me personally doing a horror type cd but let me just say that........he has set the horror bar VERY high with this release. I can tell this album may be getting slept on by many .......Cause I do look around at alot of sites.....but make no mistake this WILL be a classic one day. Mark my words. I think that if you want a REAL horror cd and not no hip hop shit then you need to check this out. Any fans of horror should definately check out this cd. And he has packed it with songs so its well worth the buy!

You can cop it by sending $11.00 to Thepumpkinkingrellik781@yahoo.com on PAYPAL
Back to top Go down
https://gorehop-forum.forumotion.com
Mako

PostSubject: Re: Ressurrector's review of Rellik781 Stay Away From The Light   Ressurrector's review of Rellik781 Stay Away From The Light I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:26 am

i need to pick this cd up ... his first cd was damn good
Back to top Go down
Void
Admin
Admin
Void

PostSubject: Re: Ressurrector's review of Rellik781 Stay Away From The Light   Ressurrector's review of Rellik781 Stay Away From The Light I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:22 am

indeed.. i need money.. like that dude in how high,. i need money!
Back to top Go down
https://gorehop-forum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ressurrector's review of Rellik781 Stay Away From The Light   Ressurrector's review of Rellik781 Stay Away From The Light I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ressurrector's review of Rellik781 Stay Away From The Light
Page 1 of 1